Monday, January 23, 2012

Mini Album for the Holidays

Here's a mini album I did over the holidays. I'm pleased to announce that I will be offering a monthly Mini Album class. They will all be different each month. Keep your eyes open for class listing in a couple of days...
I love making mini albums. The mini albums are so great because they are smaller and such a great way to highlight everyday memories or extra special ones. And talk about making a wonderful gift!! The 6 x 6 mini album is such a fun and fairly quick way to scrapbook moments; especially if you're like me and don't always get around to the 12x12 albums. So this is a mini album I made for my dear friend and her family this Christmas. I used retired DSP Candy Cane and my favorite holiday stamp set Snow Much Fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment