Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween All - Third Times A Charm

What a fun night! Finally, a fun Halloween. Let's see my first Halloween in Arizona two years ago(Ahwatukee area), I left our candy bowl full of candy by our door with a cute note for trick-or-treaters to help themselves to one...my son said don't do it, they'll just take it all. No they won't I said - yes they did. Bowl and all gone, gone, gone. So disheartening (smile).  Second Halloween, (Tolleson area), no trick-or-treaters. Hmmm...Third time is a charm - finally home in Terrific Tempe! We had SO MANY adorable little gobblins at our door. I had to send my son out twice to round up candy. I put together 40 little treat bags and truly thought this would be MORE than enough; it WASN'T!! We had over a 100 trick-or-treaters.  It was great. AND, at 9:00 I put the remaining goodie bags in a bowl, set them outside next to our jack-o-lantern with, yes once again another note to please help yourself to a goodie bag....AND...the bowl is still there with a few goodie bags left. Everyone was very appreciative for the nifty treats. Sweet and Simple.
Project Recipe - Stamp Sets: Spooky Bingo Bits, Paper: DSP- Frightful Sight and Pick Your Poison, Cardstock: - Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Accessories: Scallop Circle 2 3/8" Punch, Scallop Circle 1 3/4" Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle 1" Punch, Bat Punch (I know it's retired), Ink Pads: Staz-On Jet Black, Stampin' Up Writers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals, Ribbon: 1/2" Scallop Dot Ribbon Old Olive, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Basic Black, Cellophane Bags (Holiday Mini Catalog and Big Caddy).



1 comment:

  1. WOW this would have been worth the drive down to Tempe!! Great treat Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment