Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two For Tea and Tea For Two...

This was the doorprize I made for my monthly upline stamp group. Since I won the doorprize last month, the rule is winner makes next month's doorprize. I got the tutorial from Lynn Pratt's website. It  consists of the template and you make your own design choices regarding paper, embellishments etc. I did alter it to make it work better for what I wanted. Inside the teapot the four teacup notecards fit nicely. Such a fun idea for all sorts of occasions.

Project Recipe:
Tutorial Template from : Lynn Pratt's website
Stamp Sets: Dark & Dreary and Wicked Cool
Ink Pads: Staz-on Jet Black, Concord Crush
Papers: DSP: Pick Your Poison (from the Mini Holiday Catalog), Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush
Accessories: SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals, Dazzling Details, Bat Punch (I know it's retired but I couldn't resist), Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Sticky Strip, 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon Peach Parfait, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Very Vanilla, Basic Rhinestones, Cutter Kit (distresser)

1 comment:

  1. Pam was the lucky one this month to get this DARLING Halloween style tea set!! Beautiful work Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment