Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jack-o-laterns with Bling!

So I decided modernize and bling up my Halloween Pumpkins. I bought two artificial pumpkins from Joanne's, painted them with off-white acrylic paint, the stems black, and then added the awesome Stampin' Up Decor Elements 'Black Frightful Sight' along with Stampin' Up Designer Jewels Black Flourish (they are still available Item #120987 and they are 4"x8" for a $1.99 each - WOW!! see pic below how they come.)





I have them sitting on my living room coffee table surrounded by frosted candle tea lights. Just love it!!

How Would You Like to go Bobbin' for this Apple!!
I've NEVER seen an apple this BIG. Look at it's size compared to my hand...think about that

This applie is the size of a small pumpkin. It's a California Honey Crisp Apple. Gonna put it in the refrigerator for a bit and then enjoy it once it's nice and cold. I'll let you know if it's size lives up to its taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment