Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Stand

Another 'Girls Day Out' project. Click on link for schedule of other upcoming classes. I'd for you to join me - http://www.stephanieaustin.stampinup.net/
My friend Lorri Heiling created this project originally as a Candy Store done all in pinks.

Recipe...
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Fall Harvest Wheel, Day of Gratitude, Dark & Dreary
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, StazOn Jet Black Ink
Accessories: Daubers, Simply Score (from Holiday Mini Catalog), Dimensionals, Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL Adhesive, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch,Word Window Punch, Stampin' Around Handle (standard)
 
I'm working on a video tutorial for this project. Check back soon or email me and I'd be glad to send you directions.

1 comment:

Leave A Comment