Monday, October 17, 2011

Stephanie's Stampin' Studio - Ta da!!


Organizing on a budget. Simple, affordable storage solutions. Studio table can fit eight comfortably with another table off to the left (out of view to accomodate more friends)
Overview of Stampin' Studio and  main work table where classes and workshops are held. Converted pool table into work table with two pieces of wood (cut at Lowes) for about $40

Main work area. Everything is labeled. I'm a very visual person and prefer to be able to see all my supplies rather than having them out of sight in closed cupboards; just my preference,
My present paper storage housing 12x12, 8 1/2 x 11, and folders with scraps, will eventually be replaced with a file cabinet and hanging folders. Easier access for me. Will be putting this lovely paper rack for sale soon.
On the peg board (don't mind the pool table supplies) Color Coach swatches, punch out templates, convention ID's, and the Simply Scored tote bag.
Cutting, scoring, piercing, and album/book binding area.

Each drawer is clearly labeled; everything has a home, from sponges to sewing supplies, glue dots and sticky strip tape.

Main work area. The light is a "natural daylight" lamp. Really brings out all the true natural colors of each ink and paper.

Daubers for inking and acrylic blocks for stamps.

Buffet of adhesive; all my favorites SNAIL, Multipurpose Glue, Anywhere Glue Sticks...

Various cutting tools
Big tools - LOVE my Crop-a-dile!
Ink pads, inkers, buttons, and embellishments. Someday I'll replace this with the wonderful wooden storage solution that houses ink pads, pens, and reinkers. Storage Units, Ink & More!
Big button storage solution
Punches displayed with some inexpensive curtain rods I had in the garage; $6 at Anna's Linens. Above that  for my hanging card display, I have two decorative hooks that I dressed up with Stampin' Up Soft Suede
1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (bows) and a few of the Spice Cake Designer Buttons (from the Mini Holiday Catalog). The cord is drapery cord (.39 cents from Joanne's Fabric) and clothespins (from the Dollar Store). I like to rotate my cards from various swaps to inspire me.

Second half of punch holder and hanging cards.
One section of all my stamp sets that are sorted and labeled as CURRENT, HOSTESS, SALE-A-BRATION, HOLIDAYS, stamps 'I just can't part with.' and RETIRED. Will be posting a list of RETIRED stamp sets that will be for sale. Check back soon.
Big Shot Die Cut Machine area (mine is on the way) this is the Side Kick Die Cut Machine which will be up for sale soon. Notice the lil sewing machine. My $14.99 CVS buy last Christmas. Wait til you see what I sewed with it - sewwwwww sweet!!
More shelves from left over wood from pool table topper. Simple wood slates and bricks. Directly under each table. Bottem shelf houses all my collection of cards; organized my swap groups. Top shelf houses Big Shot Die Cuts and embossing folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment